Skip to content
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon of each herb: sage, rosemary, thyme
- 6 10- to 12-ounce pork chops, bone-in
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Set your Z Grills temperature to 450 °F and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Combine the salt, pepper, cumin, and herbs in a small bowl.
- Pat the chops dry with paper towels and season both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Coat the seasoned chops with olive oil.
- Place pork chops directly on the grill grate and cook for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Cook until they reach an internal temperature of 140 °F.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board. Let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.